Cher allegedly had her son kidnapped, according to new court docs

ByMary Kate Carr
We may earn a commission from links on this page.
Elijah Blue Allman and Cher in 2001
Photo: Vince Bucci (Getty Images)

Newly revealed court documents allege that Cher had her son Elijah Blue Allman kidnapped last year, according to a Rolling Stone

Watch
Bobby Farrelly gives advice on directing
Share
Subtitles
  • Off
  • English

“I was told by one of the four men who took him that they were hired by petitioner’s mother,” King stated in the court documents, which were filed in early December 2022. “Since August 2022, I have been told that I am not allowed to see or speak to [Allman] who is currently in lockdown at a treatment facility that is undisclosed to me. I am also told [Allman] has no access to his phone.”

Allman, Cher’s son with musician Gregg Allman, has long struggled with drug addiction, and according to the Daily Mail

“I am currently unaware of my husband’s wellbeing or whereabouts. I am very concerned and worried about him,” King’s filing read. “I understand his family’s efforts to make sure he is well,” King further stated, “and I want what is best for my husband.”



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form